Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Witch Wednesday

 Here's some things I've done in the past week:

I started setting up a crystal grid. 
I put malachite chips in each hole to remove negative energy and to promote prosperity. 
I printed out a grid, but I haven't set it up yet because I was working in my studio and I had a feeling one of my in-laws would just pop in unannounced. It has happened more than once. I try not to do anything very detailed unless I KNOW I will be uninterrupted. 
This is my thread jar, which is a spell to keep my enemies so entangled with their own problems that they can't bother me. I added a mirror. A Witch on tiktok says hexes must be worked over a mirror because that is the portal for your spell to reach its target. That made sense to me. I'm using the double sided mirror I found in the yard. I was using it to separate my energies from the outside world. Since I found it here, and since I was already using it in the window where I keep my thread jar, it seemed like the logical addition.
I started drawing more horse art. I have some spells in mind for this art, but I haven't worked out all the details yet. I'm thinking I will state intent, then add energies as I color, then do some kind of activation once I put my art on the Internet. Since this is my first attempt at this kind of spell, and since I haven't decided what kind of working I'm doing yet, I don't mind sharing the early stages. That does not mean I'll tell you everything later. I am developing an idea. Not all of my art becomes a spell, nor do I use magick in everything I make. 

I have another idea for a knot spell that I will be selling in my Etsy shop, but I haven't started on it yet. I don't know that I will list it as a spell when I sell them. 

Last, but not least, I have been increasing wards around my house. I put a bell on my backdoor. It worked so well, I decided to put one on the front door too. 

Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

No comments: