Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tuesday

 

Over the weekend, one of my wards ended. This is a vintage side mirror from one of my father's trucks. I use this mirror to turn back energy from one particular person. I have a double-sided mirror that I use to separate my energy from the world, so that I do not become overwhelmed. The cat knocked the truck mirror off the window sill. I think the cat was telling me that he will protect me. I have decided to cleanse this mirror, then put it away. I don't see any reason to be vengeful. As long as she isn't bothering me, I don't need to use baneful magick. Now if she starts running her ugly mouth, all bets are off. I'll curse 6 ways to Sunday. 

I should have written about this yesterday, but I sort of forgot with all the other stuff going on. I have figured out what to put in my Celtic pot- patchouli. I discovered patchouli is a member of the mint family, which may be why I am drawn to it. Mint is my signature plant. I want to plant on the eclipse. I had to order other plants, because The Grower's Exchange won't let me check out with an order under $10. Then they charged me $15 in shipping. I think they could have just added in the shipping first, but whatever. I have plants coming to my house. 

I set up my bottle tree in the garden, and I am going to expand in order to grow food. The pollen finally got me, so no outside pictures today. Everything is yellow. I'm staying inside. 

Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.   

No comments: