Sunday, March 24, 2024

Studio Sunday

 

As I predicted, Pinterest deleted the exact same pin they have deleted, then reinstated, 7 or 8 times. I decided to delete the pin myself because I'm sick of getting emails about it. I couldn't find the pin. I did find several things I had pinned more than once, and I tried to delete the extras. I couldn't. No matter how much I clicked on the edit buttons, nothing happened. I started thinking maybe that was deliberate on Pinterest's part. So I deleted the entire board. Then I started going through other boards, looking for things to delete. This is my board 'quilting.' I have been deleting everything I no longer like. I did see some quilt blocks I want to make. That's why I have Pinterest- for inspiration. I may merge this board with another one. I don't think Pinterest understands what the boards are for. So anyway, I will probably be quilting this afternoon. Maybe next week I'll have something nice to show you. Blessed be. Stay safe and well.

No comments: