Friday, March 22, 2024

Rainy Friday

 I thought about selling eggs some more, and I figured out how I could make a tent with things I already have. 

I wasn't going outside in the rain, so I took this picture from my kitchen window, which makes everything look weird. This the frame for a cloth garage. It's been a tool shed, firewood storage, and a shelter for the pony. I am thinking of using this as the frame for my tent. I'm going to use some of the poles to make it taller. One section should give me plenty of room. I have water-proof fabric I can use for the outside. I have plenty of soft, colorful cottons I can use for the inside. The more I think about it, the more ideas I have. Yesterday, I cleaned up the section of the yard where I want to put the tent. But it's raining, so I can't do much. Bummer. 

No comments: