Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Tarot Wednesday

 

Good morning, Dear Readers. I am running late with today's post as I didn't have internet all day yesterday. I just got it back this morning. 

I feel bad about this post because it's not the picture I wanted to put here. I found a really cool picture about cards in general, but while my computer could download the image, Blogger couldn't read the file. Fearing that the picture may be a virus in disguise, I decided to skip that and post something safer. As a Witch who grew up being the first generation to have home computers, I have to tell you that when technology isn't working properly in your life, you are probably disconnected from your purpose. I haven't figured out yet what is blocking me. But now that I am aware of it, I can starting looking for areas where something isn't exactly right. I suspect this is a diabetes issue since I've been struggling with my illness lately. Of course, it could be something more simple, like the fact that I started gardening over the weekend, felt really happy, made some plans...and then it started raining, has rained every day this week, and so I stayed in the house. I could do something smart, like say meditate, or read the cards...

No comments: