Thursday, June 23, 2022

I Got a Job

 And it's a work at home job, too. Yay! 

I start Monday. I receive packages, inspect them, report my findings, then repackage the orders for customers, and ship boxes. Not sure how all of this will work out in my already crowded house, but we need money. Like, badly, all the time. We have started going through money like water. Worse, really. More like there's only one sink and as we wash dishes, cook, and bathe, the water gets splashed everywhere as it pours through leaky pipes. 

My goal with the job is first to repair plumbing, and then to get a bigger sink. I don't know how long I will do this; sort of depends on if I like the job. And  how much money I make. If I can save and pay bills, that's good. If I am barely paying bills, then the money isn't worth it.

I did not do a spell to get this particular job, but I did do my best possible outcome spell, so I think that had a lot to do with it. 

More on this later. 

@4pm

I was sitting at my desk. I couldn't write because every few minutes I either had to get up, or someone walked behind me. 

But anyway, right now I am planning the best way to move. I decided to go with PODS because it's a monthly fee, so I don't need everything packed in one weekend. I figure I can get the studio packed up and moved first. If we buy my husband a shop before I start packing, then his tools won't need to go in my space. Which means I can redesign the studio. Redesigning gives me more room in the house. Then the house is less cramped. 

My new job requires me to keep the same address for 6 months, but I think it will take that long to actually move. There is a lot holding me back. Life goes on. If I need to change my address before then, I will just deal with it. If necessary, I will get another job. 

That's all for now. Blessed be.

No comments: