Friday, June 24, 2022

Dreaming Reality

 


I have a green lone star quilt picture that I use as my desktop background. I like it, but I really think I need my own work, so I am going to start using the earth star that I made. I was making a star for each element. I finished earth, and I am almost done with air. I want to pull these out doing rituals and holidays. I will make circles for the backs, and each one will contain a bit of their element, like dirt, feathers, ashes, or shells. 

I have dreamed of my element stars, so I realize this is important work. I stopped working on them while I struggled to make other things. I feel now I really need these tools.

I had a very vivid dream this morning. My friend was angry with me. I did not know why. In the dream she had lied to my boyfriend and told him I cheated, even though I had been faithful. She believed her lie was justified because she thought I had wronged her. 

Concerned by the dream, I consulted my cards. I got a unicorn walking in the forest. I took that to mean staying focused on my own path. 

I looked at Instagram because we were following each other. I wondered if something had happened to her. 

I found she has stopped following me. I wondered if she had shut down her accounts. She does that sometimes- shuts everything down then reinvents herself. I decided I didn't really want to know. I haven't spoken to her in months. I had to do all the communicating. She wasn't a very good friend, so if she decides to drop out for a while, I haven't lost anything. Last year, I debated emailing her, even after the cards indicated I shouldn't. I did anyway. I ended up in the middle of drama. I regretted not heeding the cards' sage advice. 

I am concerned by the dream. This type of thing indicates a shift in events. One of my in-laws was in the dream, so this person could be the cause of whatever is going on. My in-laws like to turn friends against me. I have lost count of how many times they have pulled that stunt. 

I think I will cleanse my house and reset my wards. I will re-empower my front door mirror to turn back negativity. I might do an uncrossing. And obviously I need to start carrying crystals again. Probably I will wear my mirror necklace for a while. Until I figure out what is going on, I need protection. 

Blessed be, dear readers. Turn back negative energy and stay safe.

No comments: