Saturday, June 25, 2022

Evidence of Which Problem

 

Yesterday, I was at the grocery store when I realized my spell had fallen apart. I made this to repel negativity from the in-laws. 

I forget how many times I have cast this spell. It always falls apart, regardless of how it is made.  

Today I will make a new charm. 

I find it telling that the charm fell apart on the same day that I had the dream about my friend being angry with me. Now I wonder if she came by when I wasn't home and she either stopped next door, or one of the in-laws walked over here and became confrontational. 

I'm tired of constantly learning about problems. I wish I could opt out of dealing with difficult individuals.

Another problem from the past has arose again. I pulled the boys out of scouts over a year ago, but the scout master isn't taking no for an answer. He's coming here tomorrow because he has a great plan to get my son a tutor so his grades will improve and then we can put him back in scouts. How many times do I have to say no? 

On a mundane level, ants are invading the house. I have run out of ant spray. I had to throw out all the sugar. I know the ants symbolize people problems. We can't enjoy life because the ants steal everything sweet. They ruin our happiness. I will be minding my own business and discover sticky gossip ruining friendship. I really want to retreat from it all, but unfortunately the problems will be worse when I return. 

I think I will double up on cleaning the house. I have been focused on the inside, but I bet if I look I will find something outside that needs attention. I was doing a whole house protection spell. I probably need to start that again. 

I think it will be a long and difficult summer. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe.

No comments: