Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Spells Are Working

 As usual, I am short on time. Thus, I don't have any pictures. Just visualize, okay?

I mentioned doing mirror work in my last post. I have 2 big mirrors, and I wanted to set those up facing each other. The problem is, people notice when large mirrors are moved. I couldn't think of a reasonable excuse. Next, I tried using one of the big mirrors in conjunction with my very large bathroom mirror. Again, I had to move stuff around, and it didn't quite work out. I didn't have enough alone time either. So I let those ideas go.

I set up two small mirrors inside my altar cabinet. I can't see the reflections. I know it's reflecting into infinity, but I can't see it. I would have to put my head into the cabinet. But the good part is I can leave the mirrors up indefinitely. No one will know what I'm doing because the mirrors are out of sight.

I used two twenty dollar bills for my spell. I just asked for money. I didn't ask for a particular amount. About an hour after I did the spell, my husband gave me the mail, which contained $10. I knew the $10 was coming, but he didn't. The mail had arrived the day before, but he forgot to bring it in the house. I thought it was nice that I received money immediately, but I think I can do better than that. I got more twenties and did the spell again. Briefly, I wondered how the money would manifest. I thought, maybe I'll sell some art. 

This morning I got an email from an art magazine asking if they could interview me. I had lots of questions- namely, how did they find me? I replied to the email, then went on with my day. It wasn't until later that I remembered the spell.

I'm going to do the spell every day until things are a bit more financially secure for us.

Blessed be.

No comments: