Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Ideas

 

I wanted to write about this yesterday,  but I ran out of time. This is the card I drew for yesterday's reading. I immediately thought of doing mirror Magick. I started wondering if I could create a portal where I  could pull out what I need on this dimension. I fumbled around my sources on mirrors until I found a spell for working between two facing mirrors. The spell is worked on myself, such as if I wanted to heal from sickness. I think I can adapt it for what I want to do. My plan is to manifest some money first, a small amount, say $20, so I can how this would work. 

And I realized two things about money. Having a set number, say I want to make  $50,000 a year, doesn't work for me because I am impact driven. The number doesn't mean anything to me. When I think of having money, I think of bills being paid, or going on a beach vacation. I want money to enjoy life, I don't care what the account balance is.

The second thing I realized about money is I might be a bit better at earning it if I thought of money as part of a harvest. Money is our modern day crop, and if I harvest enough to pay bills for the month/moon cycle, then I might gain a better understanding of its ebb and flow. Still turning this around in my mind. 

I have also been reading about Feng Shui, though I haven't started implementing anything. I didn't realize Feng Shui was part of traditional Chinese medicine. Now it makes a lot more sense to me. 

I'm out of time again. I will try to write again soon. Blessed be. 

No comments: