Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Figured It Out

 


I decided how to post regularly, make up for 2020's failed Witches & Magick Series, and cover a topic in depth. Each week I will discuss reading the cards. 

I have saved several spreads on Pinterest, but I rarely use them. I tend to stick to one card draws, or 3 card spreads, generally past, present, and future. Occasionally, when faced with a big decision or when wanting to consider a long time frame, I do reading using the Celtic Cross. There is so much more to Tarot than this. I think it's worth exploring. I might find a new favorite.

We will start tomorrow. I don't have any plans beyond I decided to try it. I will be happy to report any times when the cards reveal outcomes, but don't expect that on a regular basis because divination doesn't work in exact or precise results. Also, reading too often will cause someone to be lost in details, which is why I will be reading just once a week. 

I read with both Tarot decks and playing card decks. I may also do rune spreads since that is divining, but runes aren't cards, so IDK. Guess it depends on how this goes. I may throw in a little scrying because I feel that is a subject people want to know about, yet most Witchcraft blogs rarely covers crying. And I could do a post on pendulum boards. But I think mostly I will stick to cards. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments: