Friday, April 20, 2018

Almost Finished Fiber Friday

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/2018/04/lets-get-organized-off-wall-friday.html

I thought at the beginning of the week that Friday would never get here. Monday and Tuesday dragged on like the dark ages. Then I blinked and suddenly it's Friday again.

I am almost done with this little bargello piece. It turned out just lovely and I am so pleased. When finished, this will be decoration for a wooden box and will be for sale in my Amazon shop. I really focused on how to earn this week. I believe it paid off because I found more opportunities.

I also focused on getting projects under control. I emptied this box so I could put sewing projects inside. Almost everything fit. The rule is I can't start a new project unless there's room in the box. This solves the work in progress storage problem. It doesn't solve limbo problems (it's done, waiting to ship), nor does it solve inventory (I need lots of stuff to sell), and it doesn't solve the now what's? (The art show is over so the piece has been returned to me)

Friday is my free day. I'm hoping to work on my river quilt before going to the dentist. This is my second trip because my insurance won't let them do the deep cleaning all at once. They will only pay for one side at a time. Today all the build up on the left side will be removed. Monday, my husband goes in because he broke a tooth. I do not understand why we seem to have teeth problems all at once.

No comments: