Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday

I accidentally deleted my file folder with all the sigils. I found this one, but no new ones. So this is our last sigil for a while.

Over the weekend I got a little tired of my tablet and actually spent some time studying my stitch books. I changed my mind about what I wanted to sell in my shop. I'm going to work on more complex designs. I would also like to branch into things I've never made before like lamps, clocks, and foot stools. The frustrating thing is I can't do this instantly. It will take a long time. Good thing I'm not in a hurry.

I did a lot of work yesterday. I wish I had a before picture. This was a giant pile of trash covered with kudzu. We burned it and now this is useable yard. Off to the right you can see a saw horse. There was a pile of rotten wood and roofing tin. It was from our old house and the majority wasn't worth saving but my father-in-law was convinced every bit could be sold. While he was at church, we started dismantling the pile. We found 3 usable pieces of wood. The rest was rotting. We burned it. As soon as he came home and saw what we were doing, he grabbed a stack of cedar boards to "inspect because it might be good" and hauled it over to his yard. Where it will sit from now on. This is the problem with hoarders. But anyway, now I can expand my garden. Pumpkins will grow here.

No comments: