Monday, February 27, 2017

The Art of Magickal Housekeeping

Today I am cleaning, both mundane and magickally. I thought I would walk through my process in case you want to give it a try.

First off, start with magick. I lit a white 7 day candle. This is the same one I burn during dinners to promote peace and harmony in my house. I used to only have one candle per intent but I ended up with scores of candle stubs and I started losing track of what each was for.

With my candle burning I turn to the mundane chores. I clean one area at a time. I try to move all the items out. I look at everything closely to make sure (a. it really belongs in that area, (b. it is in good shape and still functions, and (c. do I still like it? Broken items need to be repaired, replaced, or tossed. If nobody uses or likes it there's no reason to keep it. If the item is simply in the wrong spot that can lead us back to magick- is it an indication of a person with a problem or a symbol for something deeper? If someone leaves shoes in the way they either have no respect for others or they subconsciously wish to hinder you.

I clean without chemicals. I use vinegar and water. I have a spray mop. I charge my vinegar to remove negative energy. Brooms and dust rags can be empowered to bring positive energy. You can chant while dusting to banish. Or you can sweep good fortune in. If things are really bad, such as grave illness or a major set back you can smudge with incense while cleaning.

You can also use your magickal tools. Direct energy with a wand or sword. Use a cauldron or cup to pour abundance or happiness into a room. Use mirrors to turn back ill will before it enters your house. Crystals on window sills can help. So does rubbing essential oils on the door jam.

All these things are easy to do and it doesn't take very long to do them. I have been doing this every day because I joined my fellow Witches doing magick to save America. I would like to point out it is believed Trump has magick workers on his side. Several D.C. Witches are reporting headaches whenever they do spell work near the White House. They have never experienced anything like it before.

I am working to help and protect the people. All the people, even the ones I do not agree with. I believe the government is no longer serving us. I believe when rights of some are denied, then it won't be long before none of us have either freedom or rights. The main thing I would like to see is accurate reporting of real events and not a media opinion bashing. A lot of problems could be avoided if people had accurate facts instead of screaming about whatever they read on Facebook. I would really like to see more people voting in a way that does the greatest good for the greatest number of people.  So after I clean, I'm going to make more charms to leave in public places.

If you are wondering how to help, clean up your own mess and be kind to everyone.
If you would rather stay out of it then clean up your own mess and be kind to everyone. Then at least you are not making things worse or placing a burden on anyone.

No comments: