Friday, March 3, 2017

Just an Idea

I just thought of this and thought I'd share because it has the potential to be damn useful. Turn your trash can into a negative energy trap. I think I will draw runes on the inside of the trash can. I will seal the trash with an equal armed cross so that negativity can go in but not out. Before I empty the trash, (a near daily chore) I will visualize all negative energy flowing from corners of the house into the trash. When I go to the dump I will chant we are free of worries for they can never return. I may send healing energy to the sanitation workers. I could also set this up like a dream catcher which traps bad dreams until the sun comes up and burns them away. We keep the trash in the laundry room and there is a large window in our backdoor so that is very doable. The more I think about it,  the more I like the idea. I may also set up a burden basket. This is simply a large basket outside the home. Before entering residents place their worries in the basket so they do not carry bad luck into the house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Inspired idea!

FreeDragon said...

I'm glad to see you here, Kenneth. For a while I lost track of you and I was starting to worry. Hope you're ok.