Thursday, August 16, 2012

More Doings

I settled on this design for my cookbook's spine:
It says, Stir Up Some Magic. It's meant to be trim on a towel. The pattern is in this book.
While I had the cookbook out, I made some notes on this year's garden. Yes, I keep garden stuff with the cookbook because I do grow some food. I'd like to grow more.

I intended to garden this evening. I pulled a few weeds, considered some places for future plants, watered everything, and then went inside because it is too hot to do anything. I planned to build a fire pit, or at least clear the ground, but that will have to wait for a cooler day. And probably a day when Kurt is off so he can lug rocks around while I point out the perfect spot for said rocks.

1 comment:

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

Since you've stopped working, your posts are so much calmer and happier. I'm glad life is working out for you!