Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Energies

My crystal ball work paid off. I managed to stay in my department. I didn't have to work all night. Everything went smooth for me, so I'm going to keep going with what I started.

But I forgot to include Kurt in my spell. He got disheartened and quit.

And in other news, my ghost may be back and he's taken things to a new level- both Kurt and I wake with scratches. This concerns me greatly. Time to start banishing! I've also noticed music, droning talking, and Kurt hears footsteps.

My garden is still alive. I am watering twice a day. We haven't needed to mow the lawn because it is so hot the grass isn't growing.

Money has trickled down to almost nothing. I have never been so broke. It's almost not worth it to go to work because my paychecks are so small.

And I have one other BIG thing going, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet. It's just too much.

No comments: