Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Noooooooooooo

It's time to start job hunting.

I mentioned I changed departments to get away from a couple of assholes. In true factory politics, the supervisor over my department has been demoted and the asshole I can't stand to work for is now supervisor of the whole plant. I wanted to cry when I heard the news.

And already, he is up to his same tricks. He put me right back on my old line, which, btw, there is no water over there. Friday, Ms. Amy passed out because she got too hot. You'd think someone would have immediately brought a cooler full of cold water for the workers, but no. That would be the action of a kind human being.

He wanted me to work 12 hours and I couldn't. He got really, really angry about it. He said I would be working tonight whether I like it or not. Really, I shouldn't have to work late because the plant is closing for the Fourth. But evidently he intends to punish me one way or another.

I bought a notebook last night. I'm going to cleanse and bless it, place protection seals on it, then start writing. And I'm using my mirror spell to return negativity. And I refuse to say any more than I absolutely have to because I know my words will be used against me.

I'm also doing a lot of crystal ball work because what I need most is to stay grounded, centered, and calm. I cannot let this pig upset me.

Tomorrow, I'm starting my job search.

Goddess help me.

No comments: