Saturday, June 9, 2012

Now

I am on vacation. My nerves are totally shot. They lied to us about leaving early- everyone had high production numbers. Some people have to come in Saturday and I just don't see why. I think they delight in making people serve in hell.

I go back on Monday, June 18th. I have to go in three hours early for training on the new line. This will do nothing but screw up my sugar, as both my sleep and and eating schedule will be thrown off. Ergo, I already dread returning to work.

Nene snuck out really early. She texted me- our old team leader wanted BOTH of us to help on her line. RUN! IT'S A TRAP! Nene slipped off and I slipped away by pretending to go to the bathroom.

Mr. Dragon slipped away too, by pretending to go to lunch and never coming back. We went to Longhorn's for steak- at 10pm CST. I was amazed the place was still open. He got a phone call from work as our waitress brought the check, which he refused to answer. I was right about him feeling stressed like I am. His thing is he has been offered a new job- but he doesn't like change. He wants the new job for the increased pay, but he doesn't like the idea of giving up a familiar routine. I feel better now that I know what is going on, but I wish he had told me some of this earlier.

I am so frazzled I'm not going to attempt much today. My biggest goal is going to the dollar store. I've got to unwind before I snap. If I can get enough rest, my creative energy will return. I have all sorts of projects planned for this week but I need my head right before I try them. While creating art DOES make me feel better, I can't start with anything that requires brain power or math. I may attempt play dough sculpture or Jackson Pollock style painting.

No comments: