Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Geeze 600,000 Stitches

I am done! Okay, not really, because I still have to glue on the paper backing and find a frame, then a box, then ship it to my cousin whose birthday is long past. But I'm done with the damn stitching. I solved the floss shortage problem with variegated floss that was half a shade lighter. I had to cut out the sections I needed, but I made it work without having to go back to the craft store.

I am now working on my yin-yang because I got tired of it laying in the living room giving me the side eye. There is nothing worse than guilt from an uppity project.

I reached a decision on the astrology quilt- I'll do the prep work during vacation. My main focus will be the dragon quilt, but I'll start making the scrim and drafting the pattern.

My phone had a brain fart. I ran out of time last night. I couldn't add air time because the system was busy. This morning I finally got through. And the phone just didn't work. That was seriously frustrating because I am a diabetic woman living alone in the country. If anything happens and I can't use the phone then I am screwed. Plus I use my phone as back-up Internet, to show affection, to tease my friends, and the camera is essential to my blog, etsy shop, and journal. I can't live without the phone anymore than I can live without insulin.

I sat down with my crystal ball to project healing energy into the phone. Don't laugh, it totally worked. Sometimes I am just astounded by what I can do with that ball.

No comments: