Saturday, April 28, 2012

Made My Choice

I picked Mr. Dragon.

I still have a lot of problems to sort out. I haven't told Kevin. I think he senses something has changed, but he doesn't know what. He is being distant and moody and little edgy.

I have to tell Kurt. I think his feelings will be crushed because he has a fear of being alone. Yes, he knows about Mr. Dragon, but I think he was getting the idea things would develop between us. I decided not to be with Kurt because he lets women rescue him. He's 31 and has been married 3 times. He married one because he lost his job, was living in a shack, met her, and realized if they married he'd have a proper house. I'm wondering if he can take care of himself. I have enough problems of my own without taking on someone else's and Kurt is going through a rough time right now.

While I trying to sort all this out in my head, I read this post. So I looked up my houses where Libra and Gemini reside. Sure enough, it all mirrors the current events of my love life. I get the feeling things will get worse before it gets better.

No comments: