Thursday, April 26, 2012

2 of My Men Have ESP

Kevin asks me at least 300 times a day if I love him. He started this the day after Mr. Dragon and I decided to take it slow.

Kurt had car problems tonight, so I took him home. And being that nothing on this earth is ever simple, one thing led to another. I said he was persistent. I'd tell him no, and then somehow he'd shift me around so that I ended up in a much more compromising position. I am just astounded that I managed to leave without having sex. We got so close I sort feel like I did have sex. We did every thing but.

Somehow, I got my clothes back on. Somehow, we calmed down and breathed normally. And then I realized we crossed a line, we can't go back, and working next to him just got complicated. Especially since I just agreed to slowly enter a relationship with the team leader. I decided to was necessary to warn Kurt but he had already figured out Mr. Dragon and I have a thing.

So much for keeping a low profile.

I've been very bad, I tell you. Very, very, very bad. At least I am keeping you entertained.

No comments: