Sunday, April 1, 2012

I just read a post at Ancient Road about money magick and how our thoughts about money, whether we think money is good or bad, do we deserve it or not, is the key to getting the money flowing. In other words, negative thoughts equal no money. Start thinking in a positive way and money comes to you.

Shouldn't this be the way EVERYTHING works?

Do you want love? Can you GIVE love? If nothing makes you smile then what happiness can you bring to your soul mate? No wonder you're lonely.

What about that garden? Do you allow growth? When opportunities arises, do you panic and set up road blocks? Never mind about a green thumb, you need to expand your mind.

I have been thinking a great deal about my home. I want my house to be full of magick. When I first started out on the Wiccan path, I was sure I needed all my 'magickal supplies' in some box or cabinet. Now I think I am the magick and everything I touch is magick and my sewing machine is on the same level of awesome magick tools as my crystal ball.

Some people spend their whole lives wondering why certain problems crop up again and again. Because you still haven't learned the lesson, you big dummy. See what is before you. Think about how many times you've seen it before. Now PLEASE do something different. The universe will replay your bane until you get it through your think skull that it is YOUR REACTION that is the problem. The situation is not the issue. You are. How do you handle what comes your way?

Are you plagued with health issues? Do you rejoice in your good health? You have some good health. Everything isn't wrong. A good many parts of your body function just fine or else you'd be dead. Are you happy that you can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel? Or when another cold strikes, do you use it as an excuse to lie around watching television? Stop wallowing in self pity and live your life!

I've been wondering a lot about what kind of person I am. I think about how I want to live. In slow degrees, I realized my house makes me happy. It is not the house itself; it is the pride of having a space that is wholly and truly mine. I am very glad I live in a free country where I get to make my own decisions. I get to decide how much education I can have, what to do with my own money, who I can associate with, and I can make a living in any profession I please. I might not have everything I want, but the only thing holding me back is ME.

Do you operate under your own power?

1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

YES YES YES!! To this whole post! But this in particular:

"I have been thinking a great deal about my home. I want my house to be full of magick. When I first started out on the Wiccan path, I was sure I needed all my 'magickal supplies' in some box or cabinet. Now I think I am the magick and everything I touch is magick and my sewing machine is on the same level of awesome magick tools as my crystal ball."

Sums up my feelings exactly about what I want to develop in my life. I want my house to reflect the magick that is ME.

Very inspirational post! Thanks!