Thursday, April 5, 2012

I guess Red Beard and I are friends now. He talks to me a lot. He's one of the people who stops by my truck while I am sewing. I never did apologize for not going out with him, but evidently it doesn't matter.

He showed me a text message he got. It said, 'Describe your sex life in one movie title.' He said his was Gone in 60 Seconds and I said, 'Ah. No wonder you're lonely. You can't fuck.'

I should mention now that it is unwise to reveal anything of a personal nature to me because I will have a snarky comment ready. I am a life-long member of the National Sarcasm Society. (Like we need your support.)

He spent a good bit of time trying to retract that statement, but, alas, too late. The damage is done. I will forever think of him as a minute man.

You can't tell me anything!

No comments: