Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3 People Quit

Just got mad and walked off, so I assume at SOME point (sooner would be better) the powers that be will go, Hmmm? Now why...? Again, we did not get any close to meeting production. Ya know, being short handed and all. I was unmolested. I think my team leader was just too busy putting out fires to mess with me. It was almost like magick. If anyone twitched their nose...THANKS!

Before work, I refilled the bird feeder. I picked up fallen limbs and tried to notice what the yard was doing. I rushed off to the store, but, of course, didn't have time to cook. But I do have food. And alcohol, which is rather essenical for dealing with work-related stress.

I'm about to shower, then sleep, not because all else has failed, but because it's the only thing left to do.

No comments: