Sunday, October 2, 2011

Too Much to Say to be Silent Sunday

First- I've started drawing again. Sorta. I've been doodling in my new sketchbook and I'm working my way up to actually drawing. I dedicated my book to my Goddesses and I would show you the list, but my name and phone number is right beside it, so here's my doodles-
Second- I've decided my Etsy shop needs a make-over. I need a more unified shop, a new banner, and probably a new picture of me. I'm going to try (I said TRY) to list new items every two weeks or so. I would do it every week but I don't think my schedule will allow it. The shop (not me) will start appearing on more social networks like flickr. I'm still debating facebook. Yes, it's very popular and would help my shop, but I hate facebook! I'm torn.

Third- a biology lesson. It always amazes me that people do not know this. Ladies, your most fertile time of the month is two weeks after the first day of your period. Gentlemen, if you want to get lucky, your woman is MOST LIKELY to sleep with you two weeks from the first day of her period. Just remember this is the most fertile time of the month, so if you don't want to be a daddy take precautions. Witches, if you begin tracking this information you will see a pattern in moon phases and astrological signs.

1 comment:

Alexis Kennedy said...

good luck with your etsy, sweetie!