Monday, October 3, 2011

Etsy Banner Work in Progress

The reason why this banner is not on my Etsy shop is because it wouldn't fit! :( My words got all wonky and 'textile witchery' disappeared entirely. I had a hard time making the current banner fit, too and that's just a photograph I took. This banner is a combination of several images AND text and Etsy seems to like making things harder than they need to be. I think they do it for spite.

Since the new banner wouldn't fit, I looked over it again. Maybe I need more. I must have a dragon. Obviously, I need something related to sewing. And I picked Hecate's Wheel as my magickal symbol because every witch and her coven sisters use a pentagram. But it looks like I randomly tossed things together. I need something more unified. Maybe I need a nice border. Maybe my dragon could be stitching something. I think I need more color.

A little help here. Suggestions would be nice. A kind person who could actually design a banner for me would be great!

1 comment:

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

consider checking out bannerfans.com

They have lots of free tools, the ability to upload images, lots of fonts, lots of sizes. I love them.