Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wow

Wow, two days of bloggin' in a row! I must be on a roll.

I have cleaned out the sewing room- somewhat. I can walk in there now. I found my loom and my scissors. All the projects are in one corner. I still have five boxes to unpack.

I am almost done with the roll of film. I have about six exposures left. Maybe next weekend I'll have pictures to show. But don't get your hopes up.

I want everyone to know that I am reading their blogs, but as I only come here on the weekends I am week behind times. So I stopped posting comments. But I do read everything you posted during the week. At the library I am allotted an hour on the computer and I use just about every second of it. Yesterday I ran out of time, and I could have logged back in, but nobody likes a computer hog.

I am debating something, so I would like some feedback. IF I do this it won't happen for a while. Several years ago I sold my quilts at an indoor flea market. The quilts did sell, but not at a predictable rate. Some months I had an empty booth and I'd struggle to make enough product to restock, then for the next couple of months I'd barely sell anything. I am thinking of doing something similar again, but this time selling hand-dyed fabric and maybe lace. I'd still have quilts, they just wouldn't be my main product. So what do you think? Good, bad, needs more planning? I am torn. I think I could make it work but I'm not sure how much time and effort I want to devote to the project. Last time it was like working 2 full time jobs and I would prefer this to be something part time.

No comments: