Wednesday, October 22, 2008

End of Jan to March 20th

January 19, 2008
Cast a spell today, first one in a while. I had a dream about a snake chasing me, so I know my enemies are working against me. I think the snake is Jean. I cast a freezer spell. I used snow (rare in the South) from my stairs (between place, neither up nor down), and I cast on a Saturday (day of banishing). Should be good now. I ought to put my mirrors back up. I was also thinking about blessing my furnace, hearth fire and all, and I have had all that trouble with the heat. I think it’s fixed now. Kevin’s knee is much better- staph infection clearing up. I finished the second book Tammy loaned me. I’ve been wanting to weave, but I feel too lazy to do anything requiring concentration. Think I’ll go read the cards, see what’s in store for me.
February 4, 2008
I dreamed I was a child living on a boat which sat partly in and partly out of the water. I could dive out my window and be in the ocean. One day I jumped out and some adults yelled for me to come back, there were dangerous creatures in the water. I swam out anyway b/c I could see dolphins. I tried to catch one, but they wouldn’t let me get very close. They were incredibly fast. There were several baby dolphins and the babies seemed more inclined to “speak” to me.
February 11, 2008
Hhhmmmm. What’s new? Haven’t been writing as much as I would like, but I am losing weight. I have down days where I seem to have out of control munching, and I noticed the more stressed I am, or the more worried, the more I want to eat. But by and large I have been eating less and since the weather is warming up I have been going outside more. That means more movement, which = more burnt calories. Am reading RavenWolf’s MindLight which is basically about using thought to manifest desires. I keep meaning to start a Wish Craft Journal. Every new to full moon I could work on drawing things to me and on the waning moon I could banish. This is something I start every so often and I never stick with it. Last time I used the Zodiac Wheel and placed symbols of my desires in the appropriate houses. Good idea, or would have been if I had kept at it. Maybe I can sit down later tonight and make a list of what I want. I could use my note cards again- one desire per card, randomly pull a card each morning and make that my focus for the day. For banishing I could just make my list and burn it. Remembering to do these things is the key.

February 12, 2008
Moon in Taurus. Well, I haven’t made that list, but I did set up my journal so that I could work with the moon in each sign. Right now it’s a waxing moon, so I should be pulling things to me. Taurus is good for money, especially saving money, holding onto what I have, and long-term goal planning. Let’s see, I already made some envelopes for the things I need to save money for. I have an envelope for rent, insurance, getting Halona fixed, new tires, and x-mas, with the dollar amount written on the envelope (all except x-mas b/c I couldn’t decide what would be a good amount.) I suppose I should state my financial goals, which are to save more money, to get my house, and to have enough money laid aside so that it is easier to pay all my bills on time. I would also like to pay off the truck this year. My plan for that is to make weekly payments, at least $100 a week, but $200 would be better. And I finally got Jean to agree to let me work 8 hours a day Monday thru Friday, with weekends off, so I definitely what to hold on to that. Aaahhh. There’s my list.
February 14, 2008
Moon in Gemini, good for learning or research (Dad’s genealogy?) Finish the old and move on to the new, juggle many projects, new job, divination tools. Let’s see, definitely juggling projects here- I still want to keep my 8 hour schedule and I am waiting eagerly for it to start so I can leave my old 12 hour shift behind for good. I do have money left over this week, so I feel great about that. I am learning quantum magick. I had a set back today- I agreed to have my afternoon be better than my morning and it backfired on me. Got worse. So I am still learning how that works. Am I secretly wanting to be the martyr so people will pity me? I think not, but it could be true deep on a subconscious level since I think women are pressed by society to take that role. Having a new shift would sort of be like having a new job, but really and truly I want to have a job where I work with fabric. I want a new job that makes me happy and pays all my bills every month with plenty left over so that I can save for the future. I agree. I agree physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I agree, I agree. I tried out a variation of my parking spell. I asked to have the same spot when I returned from lunch and I got it. I was very surprised b/c I was in the second space. Wow. Thank you, Great Goddess Squat. I think I’ll read the cards after supper. Last night I saw a spell for a unicorn charm and I was thinking of trying it out. Another project!
February 24, 2008
Moon in Libra, good for sharing the arts where you seek others’ approval, ensuring fair treatment, to enjoy beauty, learning to cooperate with others, partnerships. Well, no surprise, I have skipped a few signs. I also cannot think of anything I want to work for in this sign. I need some energy and motivation. I am feeling really lazy. Tomorrow I start my 8 hour shift, so I guess what I really need is balance so that I can pursue my quilting. And it would probably be a good thing if someone would notice my art and inquire about it. I don’t know if I need a partnership for business, but it seems wise to ask that my relationship with Kevin is fair, equal, and continues for the duration. There, put in a little thought and get a definite picture.
MARCH 2, 2008
Moon in Capricorn, good for working with authority figures, rules, business, schools, building savings account, call for justice, work for a promotion, order out of a chaos. Let’s see, been skipping moons again. I must make this a daily habit so that my magick flows strong. I want to start a savings account with a higher interest rate. I got an offer in the mail from ING and I want that to go smoothly. I also want injustices at work to be resolved. It is not fair that some people don’t wear uniforms and get away it. It is not fair that some people get paid to do absolutely nothing. It is not fair that promises and agreements are made to me and not kept. It is not fair that some find reasons to get me in trouble when I am not doing anything wrong. I banish all these lesser irritations for the good of the whole workplace. I want to keep my 8hr shift and in the future, I would like another job where Jean is not my boss. Since Capricorn is a business sign, I want to start selling my fabric. I want to sell on Saturdays and have lots of sales. I also ask for ambition, motivation, courage to follow my dreams, a new perspective, and creativity.
MARCH 9, 2008, SUNDAY
I dreamed I called and complained about the water wasn’t working properly. Someone was on my porch. I could see shadows moving and I wasn’t dressed, so I closed the door and looked out the window. My landlord, my ac repairman, and the power company were in the yard fixing the outside light which was flickering. My landlord said when the light shone the water wouldn’t drip. Then my husband called for me to help him into the house. He is in a wheelchair and I have to help him up the porch. The wheelchair ramp has been taken down and he has to go up the stairs. I take his hand and say come on, and he starts to whine about he will fall. I say he won’t b/c I’ve got him and he’s done it before. Everyone stops working on the light and watches me. They think I am being mean. He tries to ride the wheelchair up the stairs, but he slips, falls out of the chair, and slides under the trailer. I never let go, but he screams louder. I have to pick him up and carry him in. I’m angry b/c I know he can get into the house by himself and he is saying I can’t carry him b/c he’s too heavy. And I tell him he always does this, he gets close then gives up and waits for me to do everything, even if he’s done it before with no problems.
That dream is about Kevin, my emotions, and what I don’t want to see.
March 20, 2008
The moon is in Virgo and boy, have I been skipping entries. I am really depressed about my finances b/c the harder I try to stay on a budget and save money, the less I have. Maybe it was always like that and I just didn’t notice until I tried to stretch my paycheck and then learned there’s nothing to stretch. (Sigh.) Some good news- I have sold three quilts at work. I’ve been using the money for groceries. I am not losing weight, the scale reads the same, but I look thinner and body is becoming more toned. My back doesn’t hurt quite as much since I started exercising. It’s easier to pop my back too. I am still on 8 hours, but I got screwed and sent to 2nd shift. Jean has no balls and he’s totally racist. I don’t even want to think about it anymore. I was thinking of designing some fabric using rubber stamps. I could make a theme quilt. Went to Wally World last night after work and they had nothing I wanted. Don’t know if they were sold out or hadn’t restocked or what, but it was very disappointing. Should of just forgo-ed Wal-Mart and went to Hobby Lobby.

No comments: