Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Witch Wednesday

 

I hung up these prisms in the center of my house to promote good health. As you can see, they are rather dusty.

I got a chandelier at the estate sale. I was only interested in it for the prisms. I started taking them off.

I saved all the wire/metal fittings. These I added to a protection spell jar.

I started washing crystals.

Everything all clean and drying. At this point, I wanted to arrange crystals into lovely designs. That did not happen because Youngest Son has poison ivy, so I had to go check him out of school. See what I mean? Kids ruin my spells. 

This would also make a very nice crystal grid. I decided not to make this because I think it is too big. 

I decided to string the crystals onto a metal ring. I got everything arranged. I got most of the prisms on the ring. I began aligning/spacing. 

Then lots of things happened. I got tired. I had to go to town. I got several calls/texts. My husband tried to get a different insurance, and I needed to find information. The grand babies came over. It was time to cook dinner. More texts. Energy clearing session with one of my cousins. More people came over to get car parts. So I did not finish my spell. 

Really, that's how it goes whenever I try to do anything with my health, whether it's a change in diet or exercise. I figure out what I need, I do my research, I make adjustments, then I start doing the thing and lots of stuff happens to stop me. Universe, please. I just want to do the thing. Stop blocking me.  

Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

No comments: