Sunday, April 28, 2024

Studio Sunday

 Good Morning, my dears. I am currently low. I ate breakfast, but I am struggling to type in the semi-darkness of my living room. Expect errors.

First, I made another pony.
Then I glued him to pages. This took a long time because my little 18 month old granddaughter was here and while I was trying to cut paper, she kept bringing me blocks for me to build things. 

I have one pony listed in the shop, but not this one. I did tell my fiber group about this project, and they seemed to like it. 

Yesterday evening, I made some decisions about my my farm produce/art stand/tent. I was going to put it next to our driveway under the trees. Then I realized the other side is flatter, and I could hang a tarp on the back of our carport to hide things. Then my husband walked over. He wants to sell the 250, fix his mother's car so he can send it home, then move the carport next to the house so I can park both my truck and my mustang that I will restore under it. 

I think this is good. It puts the farm stand clearly in my yard with the in-laws less likely to complain about property lines. And when we move the carport, I will have way more room, but I won't need to move things very far. It's a win-win. 

That's all for now. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

No comments: