Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday

 

Michael Whalen art. I figured Pinterest would delete it as soon as they realize the woman has breasts. I used to have this on a bookmark, but one of my sons "borrowed" it and I never got it back. 

Today started off with another fight. Which is why I found a dragon picture to post; I want to write something good, but I don't think I have anything good to talk about. 

Last night, I made this my profile pic on FB. I thought it was perfect. Of course the Easter Bunny is a dark wizard. Why else would he have colored eggs? I have a boomer cousin who comments on EVERY DAMN THING I POST. I didn't read it. I know it's stupid. 

Today I will be talking AI art during my fiber group's monthly meeting. I am not prepared. As usual, Fridays are busy. I have a lot to do. Something will fall to the side. There's no possible way I can do everything. 

I found some old art. This weekend I will post to Spoonflower. 

I moved another dragon into my studio, the water dragon. Next I will be doing fire. I don't exactly have an air dragon. I'm sure the lack of an element plays out in detrimental ways. 

Don't remember if I mentioned it, but I intend to make a map book of all the places I personally know about, but maybe other people do not. Like Ghost Town, which was wiped out by a plague. Dead animals cover the place, so I think the plague is still viable. I know where springs are that aren't on maps. There's places I remember going to as a teenager, but I can't find them now, so I want that information saved so it isn't lost forever. I need to tell others were cemeteries are, before the woods choke out the tombstones. I made a binder for the map book. I feel this is important work in order to be The Witch of This Place.

Time to go. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe and well.

No comments: