Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday

 Good morning, my dears. Spring break is over. I should be back on my normal routine. Whatever that is. I am worried about the tiktok ban because I think it will spread to other sites. I have been writing things down that I had saved on Pinterest. I found a pin about the hours of the day. I don't really work by the moon. I never know what the current moon phase is. I do work by the clock, which is whenever the minute hand is moving down you banish, and when it is moving up you manifest. It's great because I am never more than 30 minutes away from the time to be right. I have been studying the hours, and I would like to do more spells throughout my day. I have also been considering what type of spells work best for me. More on this later.

I mentioned that my mother was having surgery. That did not happen because the doctor looked in her mouth and saw that she had two abscessed teeth and a lot of infection, which he thought would migrate up to her ears. He won't do the surgery until her teeth are taken care of. This means more stress for me because I have to find a dentist. I am struggling to take care of my mother while she fights me every step of the way. 

I can work in the studio now. I made a kaleidoscope. Immediately, I discovered what won't work. I am a long way from having something nice. 

Gardening is slow going. But I am getting lots of eggs from my chickens, so soon I will be selling eggs again. 

The house is clean. I am really happy about this. 

I am not getting enough exercise, but I am doing it every day. I think something is better than nothing. 

My husband's raise is helping. We have plenty of food, and all of the bills are caught up, save for the car tags, which I completely forgot to renew. I will probably be hit with late fees today. 

I have a lot going on this week, most of it is stressful. I don't know how much writing I will be able to do. Blessed be, my dears. Stay safe. 

No comments: