Wednesday, August 17, 2022

First Result of the Lion's Gate

 I mentioned doing spells during the Lion's Gate. For the second spell, I lit a candle and named several things I wanted to change. Last night I realized one of them came true!

I don't like youngest son's gf's mother. I wished that I never had to see her again. Last night, youngest son and gf broke up. Which is nothing, since they break up and get back together several times a month.

I was thinking this might be a good thing since the gf has been struck by a fit of jealousy. Then I realized I wasn't obligated to socialize with the mother this weekend. Then I realized I haven't seen her since I did the spell! 

Y'all. I felt so happy. A weight was taken off me. I feel so much better. Youngest son was trying to act like the break-up was a serious thing, but he seemed relieved, like secretly he was glad it was no longer his problem. 

I have truly relaxed for the first time in weeks. I still have problems, but the most annoying one is gone. Now the others seem manageable. 

Do the Magick. Totally worth it. 

Blessed be.

No comments: