Monday, December 13, 2021

Greetings from Tennessee

 Turns out I do gets lots of time to myself because my hubby has class all day. I think I will be able to do a full sewing ritual. Well, not full because I did not bring my crystal ball. But I did bring my sewing journal, my sewing box which has a few magickal items, and my small copper cauldron. I haven't attempted any Magick yet. Currently I am sitting at a really awful desk writing this post. I tried sitting in the desk chair, but it is designed for large men. I am too short. I can't adjust the chair back. If I lower the chair so my feet don't dangle then the desk hits about chest high. There is a lower table nestled on the other side, but the couch is too low. 

I will write more later when I figure out a comfortable way to work. Blessed be.

No comments: