Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Everyday Magick

 


These are my daughter's magnets and I arranged them in a circle as a creativity spell. This reminds me of the quilt block "flying geese" and one of the modern adaptations has the geese in a circle, like this. It is rather tricky to line up because the triangles can't stay perfectly aligned. Either the triangles change shape or the points are slightly off. I had to use a round lid to make this. I probably should have been more particular about color, but oh well, I will do better next time. Magnets are great for attracting things to you. I could put something in the center, but I think this is a good first attempt. 



This is my kitchen sink and I really hate it because usually there is a pile of dishes here. Often, I pull dirty dishes from the cabinet because the boys aren't washing things properly. 

I have these paper weights which I was going to use for scrying, but I have both a crystal ball and a black mirror, I didn't need anything else. I have been struggling to find a use. They are pretty. I didn't want to get rid of them.

I put them on the sink, they make me happy, and they remind me to do Magick.

My kitchen window has antique bottles and reminds me to make potions.

I have decorated for the season.

My fireplace doors have metal above and below. I think I should do a magnet spell here, but I haven't decided what yet.

I do hang charms from the mantle. This one is for protection. 

These are all very simple, easy, quick spells that can be done without anyone noticing. I have been doing a lot of sewing Magick, but I am going to write a separate post about it. Until next time, blessed be.

No comments: