Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday's Cards

 Some updates:

The rash is nearly gone. I still have it, but I am healing and the itching isn't nearly as bad as it was.

Falling cleaning is slow. Very slow. But we have cleaned up the yard and it looks much better.

The gardens are doing well. I'm doing plant Magick daily and that is working well.

I have figured out how to use the transmutation circles and I will have a post on that in the Witches & Magick series.

My fiber group is meeting in person again. I have something to look forward to again.

On to the cards.


I drew Lady's Mantle from the Herbiary. It fits with what I'm trying to do with my art.




Now on to today's reading. 


First, I drew the 9 of pentacles, which I like. I feel it is encouraging.

And then I felt compelled to draw this card from the bottom. 5 of wands is about conflict, often because people vie to be in charge rather than doing what is best for all. 


No comments: