Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thursday

 It's been a fucked up day already. That might be why I can't make sense of today's reading.

Reading the Dragon Tarot.

Nothing fell out, I had to draw. I asked what I should focus on. I got the Ace of Cups, so I assume I need to work on emotions. The dragon is holding a sphere, so maybe my crystal ball is the best way to do this.

Next I asked what was the best way to align with the energy of the Ace of Cups, and I got The Hanging Dragon. This confused me until I actually started writing about the card. The Hanging Dragon, or Hanging Man in other decks, almost always represents Odin hanging on the World Tree to gain the knowledge of Runes. It is said Odin hung on the tree for 9 days and on the 9th day he looked at the twigs laying on the ground and saw runes. It is also said his hanging did him no harm, but actually, Odin gave up his eye to understand runes. 

I have been wanting to do a rune circle, I just haven't made time to do the work. I was doing rune circles each week. Then Covid happened, the kids were home all the time, and I had no time to myself. I stopped drawing runes. I stopped carrying them with me. I stopped doing weekly Tarot spreads about my art. I wasn't getting anything done because I stopped constantly to settle arguments. I finally started ignoring kids so I could work, but I'm still not back to a good schedule. 

I'm going to go work with runes right now.

No comments: