Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday

 Let me make it abundantly clear- men talk more than women. Men are also oblivious to anything around them when they talk. Last night the boy scout meeting ran late. Finally, the troop came out of the church. My stepson had foolishly asked a question, so dude was still talking. Even though I was waiting with the engine running. The scout master noticed and came over to the car. I told him I was about to leave. He promptly went over to the windbag who kept talking because he thinks he's an expert. Stepson ran to get in and he called after him, If you have anymore questions I will be happy to answer them! I don't think he had any clue how long I had been waiting. I'm wondering if windbag was the reason the meeting ran over.

Last night when the boys should have been in bed, I kept hearing strange sounds. I yelled for them to go to bed. In a few moments, the younger boy came charging into my bedroom with the announcement that his brother had a bloody nose. The bleeding boy was half dressed, crying, and holding blood stained tissue against his face. He said he fell over and hit the counter, but he wouldn't say how that happened or what he was doing. I sent them to bed. This morning one of my boots was full of water. I'm guessing something happened during the meeting, he gave himself a bloody nose to get attention, and he's angry that I didn't baby him. 

I mention all this because the cards seem to be mirroring these events.

Reading with the Alchemy deck.

One card was left in the box when I took the deck out.

It's the ace of spades, also called the ace of Hades. I think of this card as being the devil card. It comes up when there's stupid shit, like last night when someone was the center of attention and his brother was not.

Thinking the ace is today's challenge, I shuffled for a long time wondering what the solution was. Nothing happened. I was about to give up, then this card jumped out-

I assume I need to stop the bad behavior, but I'm not sure how to do it. I don't even know what happened. I'm guessing based on similar things happening in the past. 

No comments: