Monday, January 27, 2020

What?

My weekend was absolutely crazy. I don't know where to start.

My husband, who wrecked my Nissan Hardbody on Thursday, thinks we agreed to save my truck for the boys. That was not my plan at all. The Hardbody was supposed to be my art truck. I was going to get a small, enclosed trailer, set up a mobile art gallery, and the truck would tow the trailer around the Southeast to fairs, festivals, and flea markets. Then one day the boys were talking about what cars they like. They want my truck. Since neither is old enough to drive, and since I already had my trailer plan, I dismissed that notion. My husband thinks silence is acceptance so he found a another Hardbody that he could use for parts. I said no, the insurance was going to declare the truck totalled. That's when he said I agreed to give it to the boys. No, I did not. Since one likes to destroy things, I really don't want him driving something I own. Husband and I argued about this until Saturday, when he realized the frame is bent. Woohoo! I am so happy the Universe agrees with me.

Sunday we got yet another Nissan Frontier. That gives us 3. He bought one from the junkyard that was supposed to become his daily driver. Two days later, the junkyard said they had picked up another Frontier. He hasn't done anything with the trucks. With the Hardbody out of commission, he has no choice. The 3 are supposed to become 1. Or maybe 2. But funny enough, now that Will has put a little thought into what a teenager could drive, he doesn't want to actually fix anything for him. Amazing how ownership changes perceptive. Will has decided since the oldest is 14 this doesn't need to be resolved right now. It's okay. The Universe still agrees with me.

Sunday evening we went to the ER because Will still had pain from Thursday's wreck. The ER was FULL. Apparently we are in a bad moon phase. I spent most of the waiting room time reading about Witchcraft, which is why this morning I started manifesting with water. I also read about making powders with eggshells. I haven't used powders in years, but I really like the idea, and being that I have chickens and ducks, I have a ton of shells. I thought about it, and decided the best use would probably be in the garden. Eggs from my own birds made into a powder that I ground up while chanting, then sprinkled around plants I grow myself for more spells. I think it would be power to the nth degree. So there's my next goal.

Art hasn't been happening because my time is consumed with every other aspect of life. I feel really bad about this, even though I cannot control events. There's probably a lesson involving achieving goals in spite of obstacles, or maybe learning to say no. I'll get it sorted out eventually.

So there's a very brief summary of the past 4 days. I left A LOT out. Really, that's barely even the highlights. I am already writing Friday's post for both blogs. Until then, blessed be.

No comments: