Monday, July 22, 2019

Magick Monday Ready

I actually got to schedule a post! Yay!

I drew the King of Clubs. My first thought was dealing with male energy and I thought maybe this pertained to my husband. I drew the King of Clubs from my other deck, which features Medusa. That gives an entirely different meaning. I decided this card is about protection. I was immediately drawn to Medusa's necklace. I decided to charge some jewelry for protection. The first card also reminds me of an art project, so I decided that should be the one I focus on. I love Celtic knots, but it has been a while since I used any in my art. I'm going to work with knots for a while and see what happens. The second card also serves as a warning- Medusa was often attacked simply because she was feared. I must remember people allow their perceptions to color their judgement. I'm going to try to be more aware of how I present myself and see if anything changes.

No comments: