Thursday, January 10, 2019

More About Ley Lines

I looked up ley lines yesterday after writing my post. I realized I should clarify a few things.

Ley lines were discovered in England. I think there are ley lines all over the world. I'm sure several ancient peoples knew about the lines and used them. But Google only brings up the lines in Britain. Which leads to the second part of the problem- there's more than one type of ley line.

There's the natural lines of earth energy. There are magnetic lines, both natural and manmade such as power lines. There are underground rivers, and our water pipes and sewers give off energy as well.

What seems to be very common, yet is never mentioned, is the energy trees give. Trees make lines were there is a large fork in the branches. I don't think a line is made at EVERY tree branch, but often when I am outside with my pendulum I will suddenly find a line and when I track where it goes I will realize I am standing near a tree, directly in front of a fork from the trunk. Sometimes I will be standing in front of 2 trees that arch together. I will notice small animals in the area.

I suggest finding all the pipes- water, sewer, gas, and even buried cables, before looking for ley lines. If you find a line, look at plants and trees next. If there are no utilities and no trees, then you have probably found a ley line. Figuring out if it is an underground river or a mineral deposit or a ley line is tricky. I don't think this matters too much unless it is a black ley line. Black ley lines make people sick. Houses situated on black lines need constant repairs. There will also be a lot of negative emotions and tantrums.

I still have not figured out how to move lines. I think the best solution depends on what type of line it is. I would think if the problem was too many power lines or too many electronics the solution would be to first take out as many as possible and then use crystals to absorb the excess energy. Gas, being air, may benefit from more plants to provide structure. Too much water might need more earth or maybe a fire pit.

Staking is usually suggested for changing ley lines. I think that could cause more problems in some cases. How practical would it really be to have several metal stakes sticking out of the ground in the middle of the yard? It definitely wouldn't work in a house unless you drove nails into the floor. Are nails big enough? Would it ruin the carpet or linoleum? How long are the stakes left in place? Forever? As long as the current occupants live in the house? Until the line is gone or redirected? Can the line come back?

I'm really glad our old house is gone. I think too many lines crossed through the house and negatively affected us. I think we only have 2 lines in the new house. I want to remove or redirect those since the lines cross through the boys' room. If I can't do anything about the lines I can at least change the furniture. Moving beds may be enough. Of course, those lines may not be negative. The problem may the constant surge of energy preventing them from fully resting.

As I learn more I will write more posts. Maybe this will be helpful to someone else. If you have questions feel free to ask just understand I may not have answers. Really, I hoping your questions will help me to see things in different ways. Maybe that would point me in the right direction.

No comments: