Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Witch of This Place

I decided I need to work with the ley lines in my yard. I think this is a power I should be able to tap into to strengthen my ties with the land. Working with the lines may also help me tap into dragon energy. Dragons travel along the lines. Actually, most animals do. Notice where birds fly or where deer trails are. I bet there's a ley line on the same route.

I've read about ley lines, but I have little practical experience. Most of times when I used ley lines I was forced into it. I had shadow people in a house I lived in because there was a line going through my bedroom. Creepiest damn thing ever. That line also went through the violent, alcoholic neighbor's house. I managed to ward against shadow people, but I never figured out how to divert the line. Or what caused the line. Was it natural and we unfortunately had houses on it, or did the chaotic energy of the people in the neighborhood create a line of negative energy?

I had a pleasant ley line in Tallapoosa County (but I also had a lot of paranormal activity). I loved to sit on the line. I would start to feel drunk. I had to work hard on grounding so that I didn't feel spacey afterwards.

I tried finding lines before, when we still had the big house. I couldn't remember where they were, other than I had one in the garden. I just walked outside with a pendulum and evidently I stepped directly onto a line. Then I realized I have 2 lines going through the boys' room. Maybe that's part of the behavior issues. I really need to know if I can bend lines.

I have lots of lines. I think that's why I didn't remember. The house was in the way and I kept stumbling onto intersecting lines. I think since the house is gone the energy flows better. But that doesn't mean the energy is benign. We seem to be benefiting from not having all that energy crossing us. I noticed two ley lines going through my in-laws' house, mostly in the area where the renovations took place. There are probably more lines over there, but I was focusing on my yard.

There is no chaotic energy in the woods. It is all around the house. Again, it begs the question if unstable humans create lines. I think if some lines are human made then I should be able to bend them. Maybe humans don't create lines, maybe they just distort the lines. I don't think this is going to be easy, but I would love to put the lines back where they belong. I'd really like to know how ley lines react to cast circles since they are between places.

While studying alchemy I noticed my neighbor's property had an orchard laid out like a rune. The land is very vibrant over there. It could be past Witches lived here. Right now I have lots of questions but few answers. All I know for sure is I have to start learning about ley lines.

No comments: