Saturday, September 22, 2018

Witches & Magick Day 1

Happy Mabon! This year things slipped up on me and I was almost unprepared. At least I remembered before the absolute last minute, though I did cut it close.

As always, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I try to show why I like Magick. I try to present art and a sense of wonder. I think the world needs these things more than ever.

This year the focus will be on dragons, though I will cover other subjects, too. While dragons are amazing, they don't like being the center of attention all the time. I will cover recipes, crafts, decorating, and hopefully some advanced Magick.

Just a reminder, I begin on the first day of fall and post every day until Halloween. Because this series is so long I will not do Magick Monday or Fiber Friday posts. These will resume after October 31st.

Happy Witching! May you find the Magick you need!

1 comment:

fluffy said...

Happy Mabon :) looking forward to this series and learning more about dragons. Love Fluffy