Thursday, June 21, 2018

Summer

Last night was hell. I did not sleep because my son did not want to sleep. He stayed up all night, fighting his new medication, keeping his brother awake, constantly waking me, and finally waking my daughter at 2am. I had low sugars from the stress of it. This morning everyone's nerves were on edge. I don't know what to do. The nurse offered a different medicine but it really doesn't matter how many times we change the Rx if he doesn't take it or he doesn't let it take affect. I've decided Magick is my only recourse, so today when I draft my quilt block my intent will be for my son to get the help he needs.

On the plus side, my mirror is working! We got some much needed cash today! I feel encouraged to keep trying. Maybe I can solve some problems if I just stick with it.

I have not been to my garden yet, but I did notice a morning glory had bloomed this morning. It's a weed, it will no doubt kill the sunflower that it twined around, but I felt peace seeing the vivid purple over the green stalks.

I'm going to make my vision board now, then start my quilt block. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more good things to report.

4 comments:

fluffy said...

My night was also hell, but with neighbours children again, being abusive and troublesome, I feel the same way, I have tried to talk to the grandparents, (who don't do anything and I can no longer talk to them). I feel magic is the only response now, I will work on banishing negativity today hopefully to bring some calm back to my life. I am really looking forward to your vision board and am glad you are posting a little more frequently I enjoy reading your posts a lot. I am sorry I have no advice to offer re: your son, but I hope things work out thee soon. Love fluffy

FreeDragon said...

A lot happened after I wrote the post. We can now get the evaluation he needs so we know what conditions we are dealing with. I agreed to in home counseling and they finally met us yesterday. Not thrilled with strangers coming to my house, but many times I have wished someone could see what he does at home. I also had some good news- I got an email from the auction organiser who loved the piece I donated. Now I feel validated as an artist and I stopped fretting that it took so long for them to put my work on the website.

As for your neighbors, there are spells to keep people from entering your home, powders to spread at the borders of your property to keep negativity from spilling over, and of course, mirrors to turn back energy. Would you like me to send you anything? I have a book that may be helpful.

fluffy said...

I am happy that the evaluation is taking place and counselling (I feel the same about strangers in my home, I don't think a stranger has entered my home in the last 5 years). Wow about the auction, it is always a good feeling to know that others appreciate your art :)

I would be really grateful if you could send me some spells, I have used the mirror today to send back the negative energy back to them and all has been quiet so far today. Could you please tell me more about the powders to spread, I feel this would be really useful.

You are very kind. Love Fluffy xx

FreeDragon said...

I meant mail you a book, but yes, I can give you powder recipes. Right now I am cooking dinner and I just agreed to do an online sale at the same time I am doing an actual art show in person. It will be later in the weekend before I can gather anything.