Monday, November 27, 2017

Here I Am

Last week was Thanksgiving break, of course, I got nothing done. That's why I didn't blog. I cleaned my kitchen island, thinking more people would be in the house, but my female in-laws decided to snub me. I objected to them taking my sons to town without my permission. Because they broke the rules, I wouldn't allow them to spend the night. My mother-in-law said I was punishing her so she wouldn't send the boys home when I asked for them. Youngest sister went home Friday. Saturday we did a family portrait. She got on Facebook lamenting how she wished she could have seen Z, but there was nothing stopping her from walking next door. Oh,wait, yes there was, I demand people not make plans with my children unless they ask permission so she had to ignore me. I think from now on I will just live my life without apology. I put a lot of effort into wrapping up art projects so that guests could sit at the island with plenty of space and no worries of losing pieces or spilling coffee. I was unable to work because everything was packed away. And it was for nothing.

The first thing I was able to work on was my duck.
Will was mad because oldest son blew off the family portrait. He drove too fast and my duck bounced to the floor board. I decided to renew the spell.
I think the paracord brings out the duck's green neck.

Yesterday, I noticed one of my keys had come loose. I glued it back. I'll clean the glass, then renew my house protection spell before hanging up my mirror. I think trouble is about to hit on multiple fronts.

I decided to try something new. I'm sick right now. I empowered the water I used to make coffee. I decided to try being more aware of what food I eat. Mainly, I ask myself what benefit the food has. Food seems to taste better when you think carefully about eating. I plan to become much more detailed about it, eating more organic, blessing the food, aligning chakras, but right now I am striving for awareness.

I also made a change in routine. I'm trying to do housekeeping chores first thing in the morning. Before I did them whenever I remembered which resulted in always being behind. Hopefully this will help the house stay clean and give me a little more free time.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Not a thing wrong with setting boundaries. And, of course, the relatives should have consulted with you first before making plans with your children. I find it quite maddening when other people, especially relatives, 'assume' so much.
May the remainder of the holiday season be peaceful for you.