Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Stitch Witch Day 6- Who Needs What Fox?

So far I have made a fox for the whole family and a fox for my husband. I didn't do any magick during the stitching of the family fox because it was the first time I used the pattern. When it was finished I empowered it with the intention of family unity.

Then I started on the fox for my husband. The only magick I did was chanting while I sewed. I stated what I wished for my husband. And often I thought of why I love him which is powerful magick indeed. 

For the color I chose a rich red with other shades mixed in. My husband is complex. A single color isn't enough. But you have to look close (really get to know him) to appreciate the details.

The fox went together so well and so fast that I don't have any pictures of the work in progress. 

As for my dark background idea- I let it go. I realized my husband would want the cream background because he's an Alabama fan. So all the foxes will have the cream and really, I suppose they should because it adds to the unity.

I lit a candle this time. It burned while I sewed the two foxes together. My husband is the reason why there is a family. Without him so many lives wouldn't have come together. I'm his third wife and he has children by each of us AND in the case of the first two wives, he took in children that were not his. Which is why I have 4 stepsons.  Now we need magick to help us support each other. 

While sewing his fox and wishing for good things some good things did happen.  We discovered answers we needed, problems seemed to solve themselves. Mostly,  my husband had very good luck.
I hung to two completed foxes over the living room window. This is already getting complements. Everyone thinks it's a lovely idea. A family friend said she's glad I'm doing it because she wanted to see more of my art around the house and she thinks this clearly shows my love since I am taking the time to make something for everyone.

Next- my fox.

No comments: