Saturday, October 17, 2015

Witches & Magick- Earth Witch

Earth is my element. I'm a Capricorn, which is an earth sign. Winter is ruled by earth.
 
I love crystals and rocks. Most of my spells involve carrying the right stone. I like gardens. I am mainly focused on spells for my home and earth rules the material world.
 
Earth can be a difficult element to work with because it is very slow. It takes time for plants to grow. Earth will cleanse what is buried in it, but again, this is a slow process. Another thing that makes earth difficult to understand is that the process can be the same for two entirely different spells. As I mentioned, earth will cleanse what is buried by absorbing negative energy. It will also banish what is buried. The difference is understanding how long to leave something in the element. Fire can burn off the waste or it can consume an object entirely. The difference is fire does things quickly.
 
Our next Witch- Hecate Witch.


No comments: