Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Almost Done

I finished the spine.
I added purple beads to the bottom and a dragon charm to the end. That's a turkey feather behind the needlework. Here's a shot of the back, in case you forgot-
Yes, another turkey feather. I'm thinking about placing dried herb leaves in the cookbook pages.

There is a tropical storm in the Gulf. It was heading straight toward Alabama. I renewed my storm protection spell and now the storm is about to hit Louisiana. Kurt thinks I am a powerful witch. Sorry, Louisiana, I swear I didn't intentionally put you in the path.

My dog Halona has been limping for the past two days. I do not see anything wrong. She is rather old, and may be suffering from arthritis.

I planted some of a fall garden. Ran out of space. Sigh. I planted broccoli and cauliflower. They have already begun coming up- a week early.

My sewing room table has been cleared off and slowly I am finishing projects. I am a bit more focused now. I am still working on Xmas presents and I got a basket! My mother gave it to me. It's perfect, but I forgot to take a picture. Maybe tomorrow.

Right now, I'm going to work a healing spell for my dog.

No comments: