Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More Naked Drunkeness

First, I SWEAR I really did the Music Monday post on Monday. I know blogger listed it under Sunday. Blogger is on crack and can't tell time.

After Mr. Dragon went home, I did all the laundry, watered my plants, almost finished the star (two little corners are all that is lacking), cooked, cleaned, and took the dogs to the fish pond. All three dogs got in the water and puppy Queen was shocked to learn that she can't exactly swim. She kept hanging onto Halona's back for dear life and Halona didn't like it at all. I thought I was going to have to save Queen, but she found a shallow place and scrambled to safety. I tried taking pictures but all I got were blurry blobs splashing.

Last night, Mr. Dragon slept over again. He brought burgers. We ate our fill, then tossed bits to the dogs. A french fry went under the washing machine. After we went to bed, Queen chewed up the linoleum trying to retrieve it. I haven't decided how to deal with that problem.

We have other problems which are easy to remedy- Mr. Dragon needs to keep a toothbrush and some clothes here. And he might need to start chipping in on the electric bill. He always wants the air conditioning on 'frozen.'

I have vacation coming in another week (or two?). I am already making my list. This weekend made me think about how I want to spend my time. I finally got some Etsy issues resolved. I didn't do any magick. I discovered my gourds bloom at night. That's a sort of cool, witchy, magick thing. I haven't had anymore neighbor dog problems since I put a mirror on the porch.

Was reading Ruby Slipper Astrology earlier about how Venus affects your relationships. I have Venus in Pisces. Secrets have always been the over-riding theme of all my relationships. I want to correct this, but I think I have a long, difficult road ahead of me.

Kurt sent me another picture. I think it's better than the last, he looks somewhat happier:
Nene was shocked when I told her Kurt is four years younger than me. She thinks he is way over 31.

I emailed a friend in Alaska. Remember me blogging about Air Witch saying I was becoming a dark witch? Apparently I am not the only person Air Witch stopped associating with because my Alaska friend is the sister of Air Witch and she had no idea we weren't speaking because she hasn't had contact with her sister in quite some time. I dreamed about Air Witch recently. I think she may be about to re-enter my life and I just don't know how I feel. I don't wish her ill, but I doubt we can ever be as close as we once were. I still think something happened and she didn't want me to know. It could be my Venus in Pisces affects all my relationships. AJ did the same thing- she moved back to Texas and stopped speaking to me rather than tell me she had lung cancer.

I'm about to get ready for work. My weekend wasn't long enough. Or maybe I wasn't drunk enough.

No comments: